The seminar I went to was regarding the Outdoor Ambassators..It was the group I am trying to get going in Lezhe. Only 4 groups have started one in their sites and all are having trouble for various reasons. Most of the volunteers cannot get parents and kids to commit to something that is free...but if they have to pay they will not even participate in the first place. My problem is I cannot find a person to take on the responsibility of kids and who speaks english. The ones that do speak english are already teachers and want nothing to do with kids outside the week. I have one last hope and that is organizing it through the private school in the spring and summer. There I will have a set group of parents that know me, kids that know me and hopefully will fall under the safety umbella of the school.
Upon my return from the seminar, Oreos family said are late in returning..I have her again until Wednesday. I took her to a locale/bar today...she barked at some guy about my age, he jumped, gave me a look and never entered the bar...
Hey Bergie, if you are reading this....Good to hear from you for the first time since early 1980s. I guess it is good that I now have a facebook account.
My newest big project is putting together a presentation for the new volunteers. My topic. Business and the Business Envirnment. I am not reinventing the wheel since last years presentation was solid, I only have to update it and put in anything I think can be added. I hope to have it in 3 parts Part 1 our role as volunteers...and some background on the history of business and the business mess. Part 2. A college professor on the business enviroment currently, and part 3 either how to start a business or have a actual business owner come in and talk. My day 9-12 on April 3.
My computer is on the Outs...it looks like I am going to have to buy a new one.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment