Friday, October 31, 2008

Scooby Doo

So last night after my power was shut off...Not my fault if I did not pay the bills. I never got a bill...the store down below gets bills delivered to them for the everyone in the complex .If you don't pick up your bill, they toss them..I never knew that they even had them. Only 4 months behind. This is just one of the things these people just know because most were born and raised in the city. Most don't even know the street names..no signs...but everyone knows where everything is and where they live....Anyway, sorry, got side tracked.
Last night we had an incredible lightning and thunder storm...A warm fall night and for a while there was no rain....About very 30 seconds to 2 minutes the sky lit up and the city just rumbled. As I mentioned before our city is at the base of a Castle....There are few cooler sights than to see lightning cover the sky and a castle on a mountain top in the foreground. Scooby Doo, ...Where are you????

No comments: