For the last 4 days or so the computers in the office are shutting down. In September, our specialist, put an antivirus on our computer. Now most of our office computers are down, including my laptop and many the computers in his internet cafe are down. ... so he cannot fix ours just yet...until his business is up an running again. hummm
So last night, walking in my hood, I saw for the second night in a row this little kitten about 6 weeks old hidding in the corner on the steps leading to the road. This time, I could not walk by him,which I did the night before so reluctantly. I picked him up, took him home, bathed him, made him a bed (box and dishtowel),fed him some kos(yoguart) and tried to kill the pound and a half of fleas on him. He slept quietly UNTIL..................about 4:00 am. What do you do? Since I live on the second floor, I marched him out and let wander outside...... he did not come back. Ouch....If you were at cat..what is a better life, indoors 24/7 with food, shelter and 10-16 hours a day in a small room by yourself or out in the my hood...I decided he has a place to sleep if I see him again, food if I see him again but being stuck indoors....I would hate it.
End of the cat story for now. All my sence of respondabity is up in the air and feeling kinda guilty and not sure if I did the right thing.
End of the cat story for now. All my sence of respondabity is up in the air and feeling kinda guilty and not sure if I did the right thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment