My Business class was off to a good start. I was totally happy with my first day but today so so.I had 15 kids sign up....16 kids showed up the first day and today I had 20 plus kids. Today however did not go good. Too much talking. I think I may make it into 2 classes. 4 days in total. It will be a killer for Erivis and me but maybe best for the class.Erivis is my translator and very authoritative. Almost too much authority for the Club/Class but we will see. I think the lesson was good, but I hope I can pull it off.
Got a new friend, Marku...an Albanian who came to visit his family for 2 weeks. He has now been here a few months because a cop took his car (he had English plates) and while he did not break the law and had all his papers, he did not bribe the cop and now has to wait for some one else much higher up to get involved, or, pay someone even more money to make the problem go away.
The gym has been bought out by the other gym owner in town. He has brought his clients in, good, but bad, because he has also brought in the old rules...put nothing back and shirts and shoes optional. Now it is fall so it is not as bad but in the summer who knows? He has made it into a gym that only Albanian Boys could tolerate. No-one else...
I have been feeling totally wipped out the last few days, I think the business class which I wanted to do it, is draining me...I hope I get through the first 2 weeks and I settle into a routine.
Our computer lab is not in operation lately...we are getting new internet..since the bashkia pays for it and is in charge...an hour project becomes 1-2 weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment